Saturday, July 31, 2010
Saying Goodbye
Well graduation was yesterday and it was such a bittersweet day. We said goodbye to our professors who have been with us the entire month. Luckily, we all passed! :) That night was so sad because everyone knew that it was our last night in Valladolid. Today was even worse. My family and I spent the morning together. I gave them their gifts that I made for them and the mom started crying. I teared up a little, but the rest of my tears came that afternoon when it came time to say goodbye to my family. I have never had such a painful experience. It was so hard because I wanted to tell them how much they meant to me and how amazing my trip has been because of them, but I couldn't find the words in English OR in Spanish. So I just told them, "Tu Estas en mi corazon para siempre" which means, you are in my heart forever, and they said that I am in theirs too. I shared a few good tears with Nikki on the train and then felt a little better. I took the world's fastest train to get to Madrid and then we maneuvered the metros to find our way to our hotel. Unfortunately, we got lost AFTER we got off the confusing metros and trains. But we managed to get to our hotel safe and sound and it is beautiful. Nikky wants to get going now and this will probably be my last blog before I come home, but I'll be home soon! Much Love ahora y siempre... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment